I know what you mean, because a few years ago My LinkedIn profile was barren, with just a few lines from my resume. I had no idea what to do with it, and didn’t know how valuable taking the effort would be be?
I mean, it’s just another social media platform, right?
Well, not exactly. Since I rewrote my profile, I get a steady stream of qualified business leads that come straight to me. Most of these turn directly into money. In fact, my first huge ghostwriting project came directly from LinkedIn.
“I read your LinkedIn profile,” a customer told me in an email. “Let’s talk. I want you to write a book. How do I pay?”
You can get results like that as well – unless your LinkedIn profile doesn’t exist or doesn’t describe you and your products and service well.
If that’s the case, you’re passing up on money, leads and potential employers.
As you read Focus on LinkedIn, you’ll learn what you need to do to your profile to make it work for you.
One satisfied reader said, “As I read, it felt as if I had a highly-trained consultant telling me his secrets.”
Once you’ve completed reading Focus on LinkedIn, you will:
- Understand the unique importance of LinkedIn, which is one of the best ways to get employers and clients to come to you. Best of all, they’ll be pre-qualified leads, for the most part, which means they are ready to hire or buy your products and services.
- Increase your qualified leads by targeting your LinkedIn to the right audience.
- Decrease the time you spend fruitlessly searching for anyone who will buy your products or services, or offer you a position in their company.
- Explode the size of your professional network by spending as little as a few hours optimizing your professional brand on LinkedIn.
- Define your Personal Brand and deliver an effective message to build a Professional Network that looks to you for answers.
- Increase your business or job offers by several times the current level.
- Increase your earnings while reducing the time you spend with unqualified leads and employers.
You’ll learn all of this and much more within Focus on LinkedIn.
My name is Richard Lowe Jr, and I am a Senior LinkedIn Branding Expert, trained by Donna Serdula of LinkedIn Makeover. I am the Senior Writer and Owner of The Writing King, and have written several books about professional branding, business networking and social media.
You can continue to ignore the power of LinkedIn and by doing so pass up on countless qualified leads from clients or employers, or you can learn how to write your own LinkedIn profile from an expert with 35 years of experience.
Stop turning away work and clients.