Then there’s the infamous ATS – Automatic Tracking Software.These days cover letters and resumes are frequently subject to ATS requirements. So how do you write a letter that satisfies both human and bot eyes and at the same time stands out from the rest?
No matter how disillusioned or frustrated you may have felt about writing cover letters for jobs in the past, now there’s a new and and more effective way. Follow this simple, cutting edge cover letter writing method and increase your chances of getting the job you want.
Please note the approach in this book is different to others you may read. Yes it’s about how to write cover letters that stand out, but before you can write such a letter you must first believe you stand out and you must know how you stand out.
This book will first help you ensure you have a stand out mindset then teach you how to write a letter that best sells you as the perfect candidate for the job.
In this book you’ll –
- Learn how to have a stand out mindset before you write your letter.
- Get a free downloadable workbook to make the job fun and easy.
- Use the exact step by step proven method others are using to create cover letters again and again.
- Get various cover letter examples to help you with your own.
- Learn how to access the 80% of jobs never advertised, known as the hidden job market
- Get simple tips and strategies, including how to make your letter stand out AND be ATS compliant.
- Find out which critical mistakes you must avoid.