Have you always wanted to see the world but feel stuck because you have a “real job?” You’re not alone. More than half of Americans fail to use their vacation time every year, and those who do take time off feel guilty about it. Taking a vacation can relieve stress, improve your mental, emotional and physical wellbeing and increase your productivity.
If you’ve been feeling overwhelmed, you need a vacation! Let me show you how you can travel more with a full-time job. I took 20 trips in 12 months while working as an attorney, visiting destinations like Thailand, Cuba and Iceland all with only 10 vacation days a year. With my help, you can achieve the work-life balance you’ve been missing. In this book, I reveal:
– Creative ways to negotiate for more leave time
– How and when to take a sick day without jeopardizing your job
– Strategies for maximizing time at your destination
– How to stay connected while traveling
– Tips for returning to work seamlessly after a vacation
And more! To be successful professionally and avoid burnout, you need to make time for leisure. Humans, like machines, sometimes work best when they’re turned off and turned back on again.