Finally gain the edge you need to win your next HR position.
Earn the salary you need, want and deserve!
Struggling with how to sell yourself persuasively in interviews with hiring authorities? Haven’t interviewed in awhile and you’re nervous and jittery? Frustrated because you can’t turn your interviews into offers? Have you been laid off, fired, want to change jobs, get promoted or you’re in the job market for the first time? Struggle no more. Finally, get the edge you need to position yourself as a top candidate and crush your next human resources interview.
Make no mistake about it. Even the most experienced and savvy HR professionals screw up in interviews, even if they’ve interviewed hundreds of job candidates themselves. Why? Because there’s a HUGE difference when they’re on the other side of the table as the interviewee and it’s their own human resources career on the line. If you also face this challenge, now you can overcome it and nail your upcoming HR interviews.
In HR INTERVIEW SECRETS, Alan Collins, former Vice President of Human Resources at PepsiCo, reveals his proven step-by-step approach for excelling at human resources interviews and landing the job you want. These strategies are based on his twenty-five years of experience hiring hundreds of HR professionals at all levels. There’s nothing else like it for HR reps, managers, directors, VPs, executives…and even those seeking their first HR job.
Use the easy-to-follow tips, job-winning interview answers, talking points and insider secrets to capitalize on your HR experience, wow your interviewers and bring home the salary you deserve.
Inside these pages, you’ll discover:
- How to conquer pre-interview fears and jitters and calm your nerves so that you come across powerfully — and with poise and confidence.
- How to sell yourself and persuasively answer the 10 most frequently-asked interview questions that you absolutely must nail in order to be considered a top candidate in HR.
- The ten qualities employers most desire in the human resources candidate they’ll hire – including the ONE you must demonstrate to them that’s more important than all the others combined (Hint: #10!)
- Surefire ways to make an extraordinarily compelling and positive first impression in the first 30 seconds of your interview.
- How to confidently handle tough questions about your job history with ease – even if you’ve been fired, laid off, have huge gaps between jobs, have had too many HR jobs, are over- or under-qualified, or are too old or too young.
- How to hook interviewers so that they remember you long after the interview is over and distinguish you from the rest of the pack. (This includes a simple, yet proven 3-part formula for showcasing your HR experience so that it impresses even the toughest hiring executive).
- How to deal with questions that stump you and then turn them into your advantage.
- What to do before your interview so that you come across as knowledgeable as just about any 10-year veteran of their organization.
- Powerful questions to ask that will WOW key decision-makers –including the ONE question that’s you must ask at the end of your interview if you want the offer.
- Secrets and tactics for smoothly negotiating your job offer and landing a top salary — including specific phrases to use that can potentially boost your salary offer 5% or more..
- Easy-to-overlook strategies for excelling at HR phone interviews, second round interviews and video interviews.
- And much, much more!