Discover How To Write Your Resume So Recruiters And Hiring Managers Will Call You!
You’re about to discover how to format and customize your resume in a way to catch the attention of your future employer so they will want to pick up that phone and interview you. As a Corporate Recruiter reading dozens of resumes each week, I see so many preventable mistakes that can lead to a quick rejection and I can tell you what to avoid and how to get noticed. This book will give you specific methods on exactly how to format your resume and customize in a way to make you stand out above the crowd and show the hiring manager that you clearly have what it takes to make an impact for their company and get you the ticket to the Show — that is the Interview!
Here Is A Preview Of What You Will Learn…
- How To Format Your Resume To Make It Clear And Easy To Read
- How To Customize Your Resume To Highlight Your Accomplishments And Unique Skills
- How To Avoid Costly Mistakes
- See Clear Examples Of Right Vs. Wrong Techniques
- How To Use Job Boards More Effectively
- How To Get Started And Make The Most Out Of LinkedIn
Take action now to write the best resume of your life today by buying this book, “Resume Writing: Secrets Of A Corporate Recruiter To Help You Land Interviews”. By purchasing today I will give you a free bonus of a preformatted resume template in MS Word.
Tags: resume, resume writing, resume help, job search, online job search, job, career, career search, cv, cv writing, interviewing, job coaching, career coaching, indeed, zip recruiter, linkedin